cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

CAA option on Multi Device

Novice
1 of 5

Hello everyone,

is it possible to have a public IP on a Multi Device SIM Card?

This is possible with the CAA option on normal phone subscriptions, but no one can tell me if it's possible on a Multi Device SIM card.

Thank-you!

MOST HELPFUL ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
2 of 5

Hello @zAZA99 

If the CAA Option is activated on your contract, you should be able to use it also on the additional device. You have to set up again the device with the apn corporate.swisscom.ch

Hope it helps!

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
4 Comments
Community Manager
2 of 5

Hello @zAZA99 

If the CAA Option is activated on your contract, you should be able to use it also on the additional device. You have to set up again the device with the apn corporate.swisscom.ch

Hope it helps!

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
Highlighted
Contributor
3 of 5

I confirm that it works fine, I use the option on both the main SIM and on the additionals. I receive a public IP on all devices as long as I use the correct APN.

Visitor
4 of 5

Hallo zusammen. Ist diese Information immer noch gültig? Nutze CAA schon seit vielen Jahren und bin mir am überlegen auf eine Multi Device Sim zu wechseln. Bis jetzt separate Data Sim. Wäre massiv schneller unterwegs und ohne Datenlimit von 10GB. Hoffe die CAA Option ist immer noch buchbar.

Community Manager
5 of 5

Hallo @mcbeee

Maybe @Diogo Ferrario can help you?