cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Shift bluewin e-mail account to another swisscom login account

Highlighted
Novice
1 of 2

Hello,

Is it possible to assign my bluewin e-mail account to another swisscom login person?

Because my bluewin e-mail was created years ago with my parents swisscom login and I now would like to be able to link my bluewin email to my swisscom login so that I will be able to manage my settings under my account.

Is it feasible or do I have to delete my bluewin email account to recreate a new one with the same email address with my swisscom login?

Thank you very much

Silvia

MOST HELPFUL ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Expert
2 of 2

Yes it is possible.

If I recall correctly yo have to log into the customer center with your new Swisscom Login. There you go to "add e-mail address". Now you can chose if you want to create a new one or take over an existing one. You chose the second option (of course) and specify the address you want to take over. In order to be able to do this, you'll have to supply the Swisscom Login credentials of your parents account.

1 Comment
Expert
2 of 2

Yes it is possible.

If I recall correctly yo have to log into the customer center with your new Swisscom Login. There you go to "add e-mail address". Now you can chose if you want to create a new one or take over an existing one. You chose the second option (of course) and specify the address you want to take over. In order to be able to do this, you'll have to supply the Swisscom Login credentials of your parents account.