cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

How to keep email after cancelling inone subscription

Highlighted
Level 1
1 of 2

Hi,

I have one email address that I would like to keep after cancelling my inOne home subscription.

I have already cancelled my inOne subscription.

When I cancelled, I received an email saying that I have to renew my blewin addresses to prevent them from being deleted. How can I renew my bluewin addresses?

Thanks,

Amir

MOST HELPFUL ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
2 of 2

Hey Amir,

the best solution for this problem is to call the Service Center at 0800 800 800.

Take note: as soon as your subscription will be cancelled (lets say at the 1st of August), your Mail will be deactivated. This means, that the Emails should be still here, but you need to call the Hotline then. To prevent this step, call the Hotline to keep it active. Its also important, that you need to know, that you have as a inOne User a Premium Package with e.G. more Space. As a normal user, you have only a limited space to use - if you dont want to upgrade (for some francs a month) you need to backup your mails before your subscription ends! Otherwise they could be gone.

Gruess, Cordial salids, Cordialement, Cordiali saluti
Dominik

https://dev.exena.ga
1 Comment
Highlighted
Super User
2 of 2

Hey Amir,

the best solution for this problem is to call the Service Center at 0800 800 800.

Take note: as soon as your subscription will be cancelled (lets say at the 1st of August), your Mail will be deactivated. This means, that the Emails should be still here, but you need to call the Hotline then. To prevent this step, call the Hotline to keep it active. Its also important, that you need to know, that you have as a inOne User a Premium Package with e.G. more Space. As a normal user, you have only a limited space to use - if you dont want to upgrade (for some francs a month) you need to backup your mails before your subscription ends! Otherwise they could be gone.

Gruess, Cordial salids, Cordialement, Cordiali saluti
Dominik

https://dev.exena.ga