cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails

Novice
1 of 5

I have received a message from my outlook that the authentication method is disabled. So I cant received emails in my outlook. What can I do ?

4 Comments
Swisscom
2 of 5

Hi Tetetzau52,

This may solve your problem. Let us know.

Have you checked that your Outlook is correctly configured ? Swisscom has informed since Spring time that unprotected accesses to the e-mail servers will in the interest of users gradually non longer be accepted. 

www.swisscom.ch/email-update shows you the step by step approach.

For experienced users, the parameters are

Ich arbeite bei Swisscom im Bereich Produkt Management
3 of 5

In english:

I can't connect to my bluewin mailbox through php (imap_open on "{imaps.bluewin.ch:993/imap4rev1/ssl}INBOX") since one month.

ERROR is:  Server bug: non-empty initial PLAIN challenge

Can you help me please ?

Novice
4 of 5

I have done this, but Outlook is still not receiving my emails I keep getting this message      the server for account "Bluewin" returned the error "5.7.0 ...authentication rejected." Your username/password or security settings may be incorrect. Would you like to try re-entering your password?

Community Manager
5 of 5

In that case, maybe you don't enter the correct password.

Note that your e-mail password is not the same that your Swisscom login password. If you have forgotten your password, you can set a new one in your Customer Center.

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!