cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Email goes to spam

Highlighted
Level 1
1 of 3

How can I identify some domain blocked from bluewin.ch

For   example, abc.com is available in email header, body or footer,

This email goes to spam.

When I remove this domain, it goes to inbox.

How can I fix this issue ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
Swisscom
3 of 3

Hello Piostauppi27,

What you describe is an unfortunate result of Spam proliferation. Spam control systems use databases, algorithms and users' feedbacks. Sometimes even legitimate domain names get a bad reputation due to numerous e-mail users complaints worldwide. This happens for example if a company uses an obsolete mailing list.

As a bluewin webmail user you can signal this e-mail as non-spam. You can also ask the domain name owner to contact Swisscom (only for domain owners):

https://postmaster.bluewin.ch

Cordially, 

Ich arbeite bei Swisscom im Bereich Produkt Management
2 Comments 2
Highlighted
Super User
2 of 3

@Piostauppi27 

some domains are automatically blocked on Swisscom mail servers or by other operators / intermediaries

on the other hand it is possible to block unwanted domains via Webmail or other external mail

to check whether a site has been blacklisted by Swisscom
Enter a URL address and check its status

to report that Swisscom / Internet Guard is wrongly preventing access to your site, use the following form
Internet Guard: Notify us of a safe website

Meilleures salutations de la Communauté francophone

Customers help customers

Swisscom
3 of 3

Hello Piostauppi27,

What you describe is an unfortunate result of Spam proliferation. Spam control systems use databases, algorithms and users' feedbacks. Sometimes even legitimate domain names get a bad reputation due to numerous e-mail users complaints worldwide. This happens for example if a company uses an obsolete mailing list.

As a bluewin webmail user you can signal this e-mail as non-spam. You can also ask the domain name owner to contact Swisscom (only for domain owners):

https://postmaster.bluewin.ch

Cordially, 

Ich arbeite bei Swisscom im Bereich Produkt Management