cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer Center: we answer your FAQs

New Customer Center: we answer your FAQs

0% helpful (0/5)

communityAufAllenGeraeten_EN.png

The My Swisscom Customer Center now features large tiles and a streamlined mobile area. To help you feel at home right away, we are answering your FAQs here.

Where do I access Docsafe, Academy courses and Priorité?

Docsafe, Academy courses and Priorité are not currently linked in the Customer Center. Swisscom is working hard to reintegrate these services. Until this is resolved, please access these services directly via the following links:

DocSafe: https://docsafe.swisscom.com

Swisscom Academy courses: https://www.swisscom.ch/en/residential/services/academy.html

Priorité:  https://www.swisscom-priorite.ch

Am I no longer able to order or cancel subscriptions (such as the Travel Voice Option) in the My Swisscom Customer Center?

For a temporary period, it is not possible to order or cancel options in the My Swisscom Customer Center. However, Swisscom is working hard on this issue. Until it is resolved, you can activate or deactivate services by texting 444 (e.g text: START TRAVELVOICE to 444) or by using the Swisscom Cockpit.

Where can I change my e-mail password?

1. Go to the My Swisscom Customer Center homepage.

2. Scroll down and click on the e-mail tile.

3. You can change your e-mail password here or configure general functions.

Where can I view and adjust my mobile subscription services?

2. Scroll down and click on the mobile subscription tile.

3. You can then adjust your subscription, order a new SIM, check your current usage and lots more besides.

Where can I change my fixed network services (e.g. block numbers or view missed calls)?

2. Scroll down and click on the fixed network subscription tile.

3. Click on “Settings & Services”.

4. On the following page, you will be able to activate the call filter or see missed calls etc.

Where can I sort the Swisscom TV radio channels?

2. Scroll down and click on the Swisscom TV subscription tile.

3. Click on “Settings & Services”.

4. You can then sort your Swisscom TV radio channels etc.

Why the new design?

Swisscom is bringing the design and functions of the My Swisscom Customer Center in line with current standards. Moreover, it is important to make the Customer Center accessible to everyone by following the guidelines for barrier-free website content. The new tiles have therefore been designed to be large and clear. The content adapts to the screen size or zoom factor.

Do you have further questions or feedback about the new Customer Center? Leave your comment below. Our experts will be pleased to respond to you.

P.S. Sign in with your Swisscom Login and add a display name to your profile to use the comment function. Log in now

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Contributors