Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer Center: we answer your FAQs

New Customer Center: we answer your FAQs

7% helpful (1/16)

NeuesKundencenter_EN.jpg

Article updated 19. September 2019

The My Swisscom Customer Center boasts an uncluttered format and large tiles. We can help you navigate your account and provide answers to the Community’s FAQs. Still haven’t resolved your problem? Tell us about your issue in the comments below. Our experts will be happy to help you further.

Where can I change my subscription?

Scroll down to the My Swisscom Customer Center overview. Alongside the address, your products are displayed in tiles such as inOne home, inOne mobile go, Internet S und Swisscom TV M. Click the first tile with the gift icon. This represents all your products. Clicking here will take you to the “Amend products” link. This will take you to the subscription selection where you can change your preferred subscription.

Where can I change my fixed network, TV and mobile settings?

Scroll down to the My Swisscom Customer Center overview. Alongside the address, your products are displayed in tiles such as mobile, Internet and Swisscom TV. Clicking on this field reveals links where you can make adjustments or configure the settings you want. If you are unable to find your issue right away, click on “Settings & Services” for an overview of your product.

Where can I change my e-mail password?

Go to the My Swisscom Customer Center overview, scroll down and click on the e-mail tile. You can change your e-mail password here or configure general functions.

Where are my bill and other information about billing located?

You can view your bills under “Bills and charges”. You will find instructions for extending the payment period, paying in instalments, changing the payment type and reactivating blocked connections in the billing area on the help page.

What is the activation code and where do I enter it?

Contact details and other sensitive information have to be specially protected. When you access this information for the first time, you will be asked to order an activation code (unique identification). This will be sent by post to your address. Once you have received this code (after approx. 3 days), you will need to log into the Customer Center again. (If you are still logged in, please log out and log back in again.) You can then enter the activation code and access the necessary information.

Where can I change my mobile subscription or view my services?

Go to the My Swisscom Customer Center overview, scroll down and click on the tile for your mobile subscription. Here you can adjust your subscription, order a new SIM, check your current usage and lots more besides.

Where can I change my fixed network services (e.g. block numbers or view missed calls)?

Go to the My Swisscom Customer Center overview, scroll down and click on the tile for your fixed network subscription. Click on “Settings & Services”. On the following page, you will be able to activate the call filter or see missed calls etc.

Where can I sort the Swisscom TV radio channels?

Go to the My Swisscom Customer Center overview, scroll down and click on the tile for your Swisscom TV subscription. Click on “Settings & Services”. You can then sort your Swisscom TV radio channels etc.

Why the new design?

Swisscom is bringing the design and functions of the My Swisscom Customer Center in line with current standards. Moreover, it is important to make the Customer Center accessible to everyone by following the guidelines for barrier-free website content. The new tiles have therefore been designed to be large and clear. The content adapts to the screen size or zoom factor.

Do you have further questions or feedback about the new Customer Center? Leave your comment below. Our experts will be pleased to respond to you.

P.S. Sign in with your Swisscom Login  to use the comment function.

Was this article helpful? Yes No