cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Three channels in our subscription do not work

Novice
1 of 3

When I look at our basic subscription of inOne TVS, it appears to include three channels that do not work when they are selected. TV1HD, M6 and 6ter are all ticked on my subscription page, but when they are selected with the remote control, they flicker the images of the last post that we watched and there is a lot of green on the screen. So in fact, if I were watching ITV1 first and changed it to TF1HD, it will show a chopped up image of ITV1 and it flickers and has a lot of green on the screen.

MOST HELPFUL ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
2 of 3

Hello @millsjjaa

I suggest you to reboot your TV-Box first and then perform a reset if nothing changed.

For your information, it is possible to create your own channel list on your Customer Center online, under the Swisscom TV section, chose "Manage TV channels" > "Create new channel list".

Hope it helps!

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
2 Comments
Community Manager
2 of 3

Hello @millsjjaa

I suggest you to reboot your TV-Box first and then perform a reset if nothing changed.

For your information, it is possible to create your own channel list on your Customer Center online, under the Swisscom TV section, chose "Manage TV channels" > "Create new channel list".

Hope it helps!

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
Novice
3 of 3

Merci LeylaG! Quelle solution simple et efficace! Il n'y a plus de problème avec les trois chaînes!