cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Premier League 2019/20

Novice
1 of 3

Does anyone know how to watch the Premier League and Europa League for 2019/20 on Swisscom TV? I guess it is through Teleclub Sports (German package) which I believe shows Sky Germany channels.

Is the commentary for this available in English as well as German? I have watched it in French through RMC Sports on the French Teleclub package (this is fine as I speak French) but I would rather not watch it with German commentary. 

I know I can subscribe to Canal+ but then I will have to pay for 2 separate subscriptions (one for the Europa League through Teleclub and one for the Premier League through Canal+) and I am loathe to do this. 

Swisscom, will there be an option to watch games on a PPV basis? 

MOST HELPFUL ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
3 of 3

Hello @alextbates

Good news the 2019/20 Premier League season will be available on RMC Sport Acces via Teleclub Sport.

Let's bet this new season will be exciting 😃

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
2 Comments
Community Manager
2 of 3

Hello @alextbates

I understand your wish of a Pay Per View system 🍀

Unfortunately, the situation is not as simple for sports fans as the broadcasting rights are fiercely contested.

As you know, Canal+ won the game.

Teleclub is doing its best to allow its customers to follow the 2019/20 Premier League season 🦁 
We are negotiating and will communicate in due time about the Teleclub 2019/20 portfolio season.

You can also check the Teleclub news from time to time to stay informed https://www.teleclub.ch/romandie/news/ 

Have a good day

Leyla

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
Edited
Community Manager
3 of 3

Hello @alextbates

Good news the 2019/20 Premier League season will be available on RMC Sport Acces via Teleclub Sport.

Let's bet this new season will be exciting 😃