cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

HGTV is gone

AlaK47
Level 1
1 of 6

Where did HGTV, channel 925, go? It has disappeared while I was watching it!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
Gaeilgeoir
Level 1
2 of 6

@AlaK47 

@AlaK47 wrote:

Unfortunately Swisscom removed the UK version. Reason: Low customer value. Let’s see if the Swisscom audience is more interested in that what Nigel Farage has to say on GBnews.🥴.

Ma olaim an t-airgead is ma bhronnaim an t-or
O caide sin do'n te sin nach mbaineann sin do
5 Comments 5
Gaeilgeoir
Level 1
2 of 6

@AlaK47 

@AlaK47 wrote:

Unfortunately Swisscom removed the UK version. Reason: Low customer value. Let’s see if the Swisscom audience is more interested in that what Nigel Farage has to say on GBnews.🥴.

AlaK47
Level 1
3 of 6

That's a pity! It certainly wasn't of "low value" to all of us!

Thanks for the info.

Taummaummeut82
Level 1
4 of 6

That's unfortunate.  The german overdubs are horrible.  It would be OK if the german versions were in dual channel and not overdubbed where one cannot understand neither the german nor the english.  I'm fine listening to one language at a time 😉

Gaeilgeoir
Level 1
5 of 6

@Taummaummeut82 I completely agree with you. The explanation that  not enough watched that channel, can only be proved wrong if as many spectators possible demand it back. I‘m pretty sure that more like to see HGTV UK than Nigel Farage’s hate speeches on GBnews (newly added), especially the non-English or non-Welsh native English-speakers.

Edited
AlaK47
Level 1
6 of 6

Indeed, it's impossible to understand how Swisscom chose to eliminate  HGTV which is internationally known and of potential value to anyone at all who has home for GB News which is arguably of no value whatsoever.  I can't believe there are many people in CH looking for cheap, parochial propaganda.