• Geschlossen

Informationen zur iPhone 4S Bestellung

UCBarkeeper
Level 4
281 von 363

wyliesau, tu uns allen einen gefallen und wechsel den anbieter. deine geistige tieffliegerei hier ist ja nicht zum aushalten. besten dank.

deunddu?
Level 1
282 von 363

Bei MobileZone, Löwenstrasse Zürich, sogar mit 32GB und 64GB (WEISS!!)

Nur genug telefonieren 😉

aber halo
Level 1
283 von 363

Am 21.10. habe ich ein 4s bestellt - heute bekomme ich ein SMS von der Swisscom, mit welchem sie mir für meine Treue dankt - nett, aber wann bekomme ich das Gerät? Vielleicht morgen? In einem anderen SMS schreiben sie nämlich, dass ab morgen das neue Abo laufe. Aber wann ich das Gerät bekomme, das schreiben sie nicht. Es heisst zwischen 8-15. November. Who knows....

NthDegree
Level 1
284 von 363

@aber halo:

Wenn du ein SMS erhälst mit der Info, dass dein neues Abo bald läuft, so wirst du dein iPhone sehr bald habe, denn diese SMS erhälst du meines Wissens erst, wenn das Gerät unterwegs zu dir ist, ich hab diese SMS jedefalls noch nicht bekommen.

Und sei doch froh, dass da 8-15 November steht, bei mir steht "der Post übergeben", ist aber ein Fehler und kann noch 3 Wochen dauern.

Schmedi
Level 1
285 von 363

Ich war Anfangs Woche erst enttäuscht als mein Bestellstatus von 3 Wochen auf "Wegen Lieferverzögerung unseres Lieferanten, blablabla..." geändert wurde.

Gestern habe ich die SMS erhalten, dass das Abo geändert wurde und mein Bestellstatus wurde auf 08. - 15. November aktualisiert. Vorhin habe ich die Versandbestätigung per Mail erhalten.

Scheint wohl nächstens einzutreffen.

Ach übrigens, 64GB schwarz

NthDegree
Level 1
286 von 363

Hmm gratulation! Anscheinend gabs wohl eine neue Lieferung mit Geräten 😄 Im Chat sagten sie mir gerade, dass die Lieferzeit fürs 4S White 32GB momentan 4 Wochen beträgt, super.

Dead Link
Level 1
287 von 363

kann ich bestätigen, mein 32er black kam heute, bestellt am 21.10 um ca. 11 Uhr

ChrisIDS
Level 1
288 von 363

Hello Forum !

Here's my sad iPhone 4s story.

I ordered an iPhone 4s on Friday 21.10.2011. I got the confirmation EMail the same day, with a delivery date of 01.11.2011.

On the 28.10.2011 I got an EMail stating that my iPhone has been sent and will be with me in the next two working days. Great! On the 1st November, I contacted Swisscom and asked where it was, and they said it would be with me on Thursday or Friday (03.11 or 04.11). OK, two days late. I have already got my SIM card and the bill for the iPhone.

On Thursday, I spoke with them again (by Twitter) and they sent me the tracking number for the Post. So, I had a look, but for some stupid reason they had sent the iPhone to my OLD address !! I moved house TWO YEARS ago - and I also changed my address with them when I moved! But, they still managed to send the SIM card and bill to my actual address..

I phoned Swisscom immediately, and they said  - 'Don't worry, it will come back to us and we will send it again to your actual address.' They could not explain at all why they sent it to my old address.

Today (09.11), I have still no iPhone. So, I spoke to them again today and they told me that the iPhone was actually sent back to them by the post (wrong address). But, instead of re-sending it to the correct address, Swisscom then decided to cancel my order, which means my iPhone was then sent to a another customer! Because of this, they have had to order another iPhone for me - but this will take SIX WEEKS... If I am lucky (according to Swisscom) I might have it in three weeks.

His only suggestion was to write an official complaint letter to Swisscom, which I will do.

Incredible, what a complete disaster. But I think there is nothing I can do to change anything :smileymad:

Sorry for writing in English; still learning German 🙂

Best regards from a Very Unhappy Customer

Chris

not amused
Level 2
289 von 363

Hi Chris,

What a sad story, indeed. I feel so sorry for you and fully empathize with you.

To bear the misery of not having the latest iphone is simply unacceptable, I mean is this life worth living without the latest iphone?  No, it's not !

Let alone all those android guys, laughing at us simply because we are so brand loyal.

OK, compared to them our beloved iphone is much more expensive and has an inferior performance.

But is it wrong to be loyal ?  No, it's not !

Now, let us pray together to iGod, may your iphone arrive very soon, to overcome these dire living conditions.

Greetings.

P.S. short version of the above:  GET A LIFE !

ChrisIDS
Level 1
290 von 363
Oh, 'not amused'. And I suppose your immature comments also apply to the other people who have also complained, huh? I do not care if the product is an iPhone, whatever - just would not expect part of an order from anyone to be sent to an old address that I changed two years ago and the remainder to the actual addresses, only for the company concerned to have no explanation why and then cancel parts of the order.

PS. I have a life. This is why I'm alive, funnily enough...
not amused
Level 2
291 von 363

Chris,

I need to admit, I was swayed by all the guys here, desperately awaiting their beloved iphones.

True, you're not the right recipient, I got your point and I know what you're talking about, experienced

a similar occurrence (actually several of them) whith your friends from Swisscom.

Mea Culpa

Take care

aber halo
Level 1
292 von 363

tatsächlich! es ist angekommen.

micromag84
Level 3
293 von 363

Zwischenstatus... iPhone 4S 64GB weiss, bestellt am 22.10... Voraussichtlicher Lieferzeitraum: 3 Wochen :smileymad:

Arbeitskolleg bestellt am 31.10. Heute schon vorgeführt... hat aber bei Swisscom Business bestellt.. alles klar!!!

UCBarkeeper
Level 4
294 von 363

Ich nehme mal schwer an, dass Swisscom Business ein eigenes Gerätekontingent hat.

ChrisR
Level 2
295 von 363
@ChrisISD

Many thanks for your ask. We will check your order and inform you as quick as possible.
Kind Regards.

Swisscom
ChristianR
NthDegree
Level 1
296 von 363

Hatte gestern einen Abholschein in der Post, ein Paket aus Emmen erwartet mich. Werden die iPhones bei Swisscom von Emmen aus verschickt? 😄

UCBarkeeper
Level 4
297 von 363

glaube ja. hier war die rede davon, dass die geräte direkt von also verschickt werden, und die sind in emmen zuhause.

NthDegree
Level 1
298 von 363

Ja ich dachte auch ich habe mal sowas gelesen hier. Wir werden sehen.

NthDegree
Level 1
299 von 363

Halte mein 4S White 32GB gerade in meinen Händen. Viel Glück an alle die noch warten müssen, es lohnt sich! 😄

WalterB
Super User
300 von 363

News wegen der Batterielaufzeit, seid heute Abend steht das iOS5.01 von Apple zum Download über iTunes zur Verfügung.

Unten noch eine Interessante Info, ob es stimmt kann ich nicht beurteilen.

http://ht4u.net/news/24632_knappheit_beim_apple_iphone_4s_hausgemacht_apple_soll_angeblich_bei_der_p...

Walter

Alles was mit Elektrotechnik zu tun hat.
IT: Windows, macOS und Linux.
Alles was mit Elektrotechnik zu tun hat.
IT: Windows, macOS und Linux.
Editiert