• Der Fragesteller hat diesen Beitrag als gelöst markiert.
  • Geschlossen

Samsung U8550 / SCTV2 geht nicht

nicolasg
Level 1
41 von 125

Hi Guys,

I have exactly the same issue and I'm not able to have access to tv 2.0 on my new Samsung hu 8580.

Tried all combinations of HDMI. Will try to bridge with a blu ray player as it seems it worked for one guy.

NG

barnee
Level 2
42 von 125

I tried to bridge it through the AV Receiver but to no avail. Let us know if it worked with your Blueray player.

robert_muench
Level 1
43 von 125

Die PS3 funktioniert auch ohne Probleme.

Darüber gibt es ja auch VOD (als alternative), mal sehen ob das auch mit 3D funktioniert.

XT
Level 6
Level 6
44 von 125

@barnee schrieb:

Sowohl Apple TV (HDMI 4) wie auch der Satelliten-Receiver (HDMI 2) funktionieren problemlos und auch der AV Receiver (Denon 3312) über den HDMI Eingang 3 (ARC). Swisscom TV ist bei mir das einzige Gerät, das die Probleme hat. Aber gut zu wissen, dass es ein reproduzierbares und dadurch vermutlich auch ein reparierbares Problem ist.

Hast du die Swisscom Box am AV Reciver oder direkt am Fernseher eingesteckt? Hast du beide Möglichkeiten geprüft?

barnee
Level 2
45 von 125

@XT schrieb:

@barnee schrieb:

Sowohl Apple TV (HDMI 4) wie auch der Satelliten-Receiver (HDMI 2) funktionieren problemlos und auch der AV Receiver (Denon 3312) über den HDMI Eingang 3 (ARC). Swisscom TV ist bei mir das einzige Gerät, das die Probleme hat. Aber gut zu wissen, dass es ein reproduzierbares und dadurch vermutlich auch ein reparierbares Problem ist.

Hast du die Swisscom Box am AV Reciver oder direkt am Fernseher eingesteckt? Hast du beide Möglichkeiten geprüft?

Sowohl über AV Receiver wie auch über die Connect Box (TV) probiert und auch über die verschiedenen HDMI-Eingänge der Connect Box. Aber leider immer mit den gleichen Problemen. Beim Philips TV funktioniert es (mit genau gleichen HDMI- und Ethernet-Kabeln und Settings am Swisscom TV) über HDMI 1 und 2 problemlos.

WalterB
Super User
46 von 125

Das Problem wurde ja beim Samsung U8550 in Verbindung mit TV 2.0 erkannt und es wird daran gearbeitet, es braucht sicher von Samsung oder Swisscom eine neue Firmware zur behebung.

Alles was mit Elektrotechnik zu tun hat.
IT: Windows, macOS und Linux.
XT
Level 6
Level 6
47 von 125
nicolasg
Level 1
48 von 125

Hi All,

I tried to connect my TV2.0 and the HU8580, going through my X-Box one, and ... it works.

No way to make it working directly (even using a so-called HDMI 2.0 compatible wire), but through the Xbox, all is ok.

Hope Swisscom or Samsung will soon update their respective firmwares to make it work.

NG

WalterB
Super User
49 von 125

@nicolasg schrieb:

Hi All,

I tried to connect my TV2.0 and the HU8580, going through my X-Box one, and ... it works.

No way to make it working directly (even using a so-called HDMI 2.0 compatible wire), but through the Xbox, all is ok.

Hope Swisscom or Samsung will soon update their respective firmwares to make it work.

NG

Das ist interessant das es über die X-Box zum Samsung TV HU8580 funktioniert ! :smileysurprised:

hed
Level 7
Level 7
50 von 125

@nicolasg schrieb:

Hi All,

NG

Swisscom knows about this problem. Since the problem is reproducible, it is easier as well, to find a solution. But if the problem is on the Samsung side, the solution and the time to correct it depends on Samsungs goodwill.   

Gusmao
Level 1
51 von 125

Samsung just released a new firmware version 1123.1, but unfortunately SCTV2 still does not work.  I'm now hoping that Swisscom will release an update that will terminate this "saga".   Sorry for the "english"

hed
Level 7
Level 7
52 von 125

@Gusmao schrieb:

Samsung just released a new firmware version 1123.1, but unfortunately SCTV2 still does not work.  I'm now hoping that Swisscom will release an update that will terminate this "saga".   Sorry for the "english"

Well it depends, on which side the problem is. It looks like the preoblem is on the TV side , therefore only Samsung can provide a solution.

robert_muench
Level 1
53 von 125

@hed schrieb:

Well it depends, on which side the problem is. It looks like the preoblem is on the TV side , therefore only Samsung can provide a solution.

Why do you think it's a TV problem?

Has anyone opened a ticket with Samsung already? Is there a way to join it? I tried to write to their community, which was rejected because I didn't follow the rules. But which one was not made clear...

Gusmao
Level 1
54 von 125

I believe there is a specific characteristic in this 2014 TV model that confuses the TV Box, which on top of freezing the image, ends up displaying message on the TV screen saying "there is no signal for this channel".  Seems to me that the fix will come from Swisscom, and based on previous messages, they say they are working with Samsung to fix the problem.

I have an open ticket with Samsung.  They can be contacted be email

service@samsung.ch

hed
Level 7
Level 7
55 von 125

@robert_muench schrieb:

@hed schrieb:

Why do you think it's a TV problem?

Has anyone opened a ticket with Samsung already? Is there a way to join it? I tried to write to their community, which was rejected because I didn't follow the rules. But which one was not made clear...

This specific problem is only related to a specific TV-model. Therefore it seems, that it is not a problem from the TV-Box in general. But Swisscom has to investigate this case too if anybody made an official fault report via Swisscom help desk.

But I don't know if Samsung is interested to investigate this issue because the TV-Box is not widespread on the world-market. I have also an older Samsung (working fine with the TV-Box), but I tried in some other cases to contact Samsung without any success.

robert_muench
Level 1
56 von 125

@Gusmao schrieb:

I believe there is a specific characteristic in this 2014 TV model that confuses the TV Box, which on top of freezing the image, ends up displaying message on the TV screen saying "there is no signal for this channel".  Seems to me that the fix will come from Swisscom, and based on previous messages, they say they are working with Samsung to fix the problem.

service@samsung.ch

Thx. I mailed them and asked to create on too. Let's see. The more people are coming to them, might raid the priority.

barnee
Level 2
57 von 125

@robert_muench schrieb:

@Gusmao schrieb:

service@samsung.ch

Thx. I mailed them and asked to create on too. Let's see. The more people are coming to them, might raid the priority.

Thanks, same here - I wrote to them about the problem.

bbbaz
Level 1
58 von 125

Ich habe dasselbe Problem mit einem Samsung UE65Hu8580....  Verbindung schlecht, bei Programwechsel keine Verbindung mehr und weitere Fehlermeldungen...  Da scheint ein grundlegendes Problem zwischen UH TV von SAmsung und der Swisscom TV 2.0 Box zu sein. Hoffe Swisscom findet schnell eine Lösung und meldet sich bei uns.

bbbaz
Level 1
59 von 125
hab genau das selbe problem, bin froh wenn sie sich kurz melden sollten sie eine Lösung finden, ich mache natürlich dasselbe lg
barnee
Level 2
60 von 125

@bbbaz schrieb:
hab genau das selbe problem, bin froh wenn sie sich kurz melden sollten sie eine Lösung finden, ich mache natürlich dasselbe lg

Der Swisscom Kundendienst ist wirklich top. Mich hatte am Freitag eine sehr nette und kompetente Dame vom Swisscom Support kontaktiert. Sie hat mir bestätigt, dass Swisscom mit Samsung im Kontakt sei, man das Problem kenne und man aktiv an der Lösung arbeite. Sie konnte aber nicht abschätzen, wie lange es noch dauern wird.