cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Closed

Mayweather v Pacquiao 02.05.2015?

Novice
1 of 18

Is there any chance Swisscom could consider transmitting this boxing fight? It's a once in a lifetime fight and I am sure loads of people would buy it. Please?!

17 Comments
2 of 18
I know you feel man. Been searching and asking around too.

Swisscom any answer?
Expert
3 of 18

Hi FEDrun,

Swisscom is not creating TV content, we just broadcast existing channels. If you would like to see this specific fight you have to check the program guide of the channels. At the moment we have no information which channel will show the fight. 

Kind regards, PascalW

Liebe Grüsse

PascalW

Meine Spezialgebiete:
Customer Care Support (Mobile & Fixnet)
Social Media Communities
Highlighted
Novice
4 of 18

Hi

Sky Select Germany will broadcast the fight.

So, can we also buy the fight with Teleclub Sport?

Thanks

Sacha

Novice
5 of 18

Any news???

Expert
6 of 18

Hello community

This boxing match is not available on PPV. We are working on a solution, so that such events can also be offered in the future.

Kind regards

MatthiasM

Swisscom

Meine Spezialgebiete:
Social Media Communities ...
Contributor
7 of 18

Hi, 

Apparently the channel MCS has the rights to show the fight on saturday night. If we purchase the package, in which that channel appears, will we be able to watch the fight ? 

If not, please advise of any solution possible. 

Many Thanks

Novice
8 of 18
Deejay TV also....i think this channel is on Swisscom TV
Contributor
9 of 18
Novice
10 of 18

yeah, ok, but you'll have to pay the teleclub sport or not?

Contributor
11 of 18

I believe so yes.

You will need the channel called MCS, which is only available via the teleclub FR package. 

I am not sure however. Swisscom, any help ?

Novice
12 of 18

Thank you jjimenez. Would be nice to have an answer of Swisscom.

Contributor
13 of 18
If Swisscom don't get this fight it will be unbelievable. The biggest in history. Any news Swisscom?
14 of 18

Hello community

The boxing match Mayweather v Pacquiao is transmitted live, on Sunday 3rd May at 3 a.m., on the channel "Ma Chaine Sport" (Teleclub Sport offer Romandie). Broadcast in German-speaking-Switzerland is not possible for legal reasons. 

Kind regards

Liebe Grüsse
KatrinM
Swisscom

Meine Spezialgebiete:
Social Media Communities .....
Novice
15 of 18

http://www.datasport.it/altri_sport/boxe/sport-in-tv-boxe-mayweather-pacquiao-live-deejay-tv.htm

This italian channel will show the fight. I have it. But I am not sure the programs are the same. Do you know something about it?

Thanks

Contributor
16 of 18

Hi

I checked the tv schedule for Deejay TV (i am in Ticino) and i do not see the fight in the guide for saturday night/sunday morning.

Maybe its a last minutze addition and the guide has not been updated?

Novice
17 of 18

http://www.deejay.it/news/lallenamento-di-pacquiao-a-pochi-giorni-dal-match-se-vuoi-la-corona-devi-l...

They should show the fight!

And if it's not possible to watch it in Ticino (I'm from Lugano), maybe I'm gonna find a bar in Como.. 😉

Visitor
18 of 18

Hi Katrim...
How about French sepeaking switzerland? Yesterday , I was told by one agent on the callcenter that I can watch the fight in channel 52 (MCS) on wich I was already subscribed, and she was very kind to drive through my channel list in order to have it configured in advance. Today I tryied to access the channel and there was a message that I have to subscribe to an additional language package. ... Now, information in the call center has been very inconsistent. They say that I just missed a promotion  that ended yesterday, and now I have to pay CHF 19.90 a month for 1 year minimum!!!...

Why does the agent who helped me yesterday didnt informed me that the promotion was going to end knowing that my very specific need was for this channel regarding this combat?... why do I have to pay for a mistake of misinformation on behalf of Swisscom?

Best Regards
Miguel Barria