cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.
  • Closed

Swisscom Phishing tool blocking all Brazilian sites

Contributor
1 of 6

My name is Renato and I am from Brazil. Today, all brazilian sites (.com.br) I try to access are blocked by a swisscom phishing tool. Until yesterday everything was fine, but now I cannot access bank services, news, anything from Brazil. I am able to access French, German and US sites. 

Does anyone know how can I disable this phishing tool? If I cannot disable it, I should be able to create a trusted sites list.

Renato.

MOST HELPFUL ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Contributor
6 of 6

The problem lasted a few days. Now everihing is working fine. 

Thank you.

Fabiana Alves.

5 Comments
Highlighted
Expert
2 of 6

Dear Fabiana Alves

Is it possible for you to have access to those sites? We have tested several pages and could not find anything spectacular. Give us a feedback, if you have the same problems again. 

Kind regards

MatthiasM

Swisscom

Meine Spezialgebiete:
Customer Care Support (Mobile & Fixnet)
Social Media Communities ...
Contributor
3 of 6

Thank you for you reply. It was something that lasted only a few hours that day. It's back to normal now.

Contributor
4 of 6

I think I replied too soon. Today the phishing tool is even worst. 

I do software development to a company in Brazil and since yesterday I cannot access the website, ftp and emails from this company. For the webpage I get a phishing message. FTP and email just don't work. I am sure everything is ok with the site because I can remotely access computers in Brazil through Teamviewer and there everything is fine.

Again... There should be a way for me to create a White List with sites and domains I trust. I know you have the best intention on protecting your users but without some configuration option this is just not working. Well, at least for me it is not working...

Best regards,

Fabiana Alves.

Expert
5 of 6

Does the problem still exist?
What is the name of the website you are unable to access?

Contributor
6 of 6

The problem lasted a few days. Now everihing is working fine. 

Thank you.

Fabiana Alves.