• Der Fragesteller hat diesen Beitrag als gelöst markiert.
  • Geschlossen

How can I block incoming calls from telemarketing firms?

fredlar
Level 1
1 von 4

Is there a way so yo can register your landline phone number so that you do not get any calls from annoying telemarketing firms? I have no interest at all to buy any services so it is a complte waste of time for them and I only get irritated. In some other countries, e.g. Sweden, there is a possibilitity to register your phone number and then the telemarketing firms are not allowed to call you.

Fredrik

HILFREICHSTE ANTWORT1

Akzeptierte Lösungen
suisse
Level 8
2 von 4
3 Kommentare 3
suisse
Level 8
2 von 4
fredlar
Level 1
3 von 4

Thanks! Appreciated function!

Anonym
4 von 4
Note that the asterisk indicating you don't wish to receive telemarketing calls, is in practice a total waste of time. Whilst it is a legal requirement to respect the indication, most call centres don't take any notice of it as the fines for not respecting the indication are trivial (and prosecutions so complicated that no-one bothers). I've had the indication against my entry for decades and still receive loads of junk calls. At least with IP phones you can block a list of 50 numbers which gives you a little peace. When the list gets full, I reuse the numbers I first blocked (the call centres continuously change the displayed numbers, so you can safely delete the oldest numbers). On top of that, half the telemarketing calls come from outside Switzerland, so nothing to do. Finally you have to remember that Swisscom makes money out of telemarketing calls, so isn't going to do anything to help customers. It could easily allow consumers to block all calls from call centres if it wanted to do so (the mobile suppliers have apps that allow you to do this), but it's clearly not in their interest to do so.