• Der Fragesteller hat diesen Beitrag als gelöst markiert.
  • Geschlossen

XL Abo Trick

MCM1
Level 1
1 von 3

Dear All

I have been trying to get in touch with Swisscom billing for over a month. They sold me an externsion to my XL package that was supposed to cost 10.- additional CHF per month - it was to include roaming to EU countries and an additional chip for my tablet. I agreed sine I tend to travel around Europe. 

A few days after signing up, I received a call fomr them saying that I had to sign a paper for the new chip for my tablet but that it would cost nothing - was just for the additional chip - they assured me that the only additional costs would be CHF 10.- per month. 

By some kind of perverse joke, I am now being charged for ANOTHER WHOLE XL abo for my tablet chip and I can't get anyone to remove these charges. I have bee a really exceptionally good client for many years. Now I just feel literally ripped and abused. 

Did anyone else have this issue? Perhaps we could raise a complaint to upper management together? 

----MCM 

HILFREICHSTE ANTWORT1

Akzeptierte Lösungen
LeylaG
3 von 3

Dear MCM1,

Thank you for your message. Sorry if you experienced a bad experience following your subscription change from NATEL® infinity XL to NATEL® infinity plus XL. There is absolutely no trick, abuse or fraud here, but an unfortunate mistake. Indeed, a second contract NATEL® infinity plus XL has been created instead of an included NATEL® data XL. 

The new subscription NATEL® infinity plus XL does include an extra SIM card for a NATEL® data XL and an all year round roaming use in EU/Western Europe for a total of CHF 179.-.

The second NATEL® infinity plus XL has been changed yesterday to a NATEL® data XL. Your request is currently in progress with the financial service who will cancel the wrong billing.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Cordialement, best regards
Leyla (modératrice, moderator)
2 Kommentare 2
MCM1
Level 1
2 von 3

I just posted this as well on English Community Welcome  - but look has anyone else been sold an XL roaming package with additional chip and then double charged? Like also for the supposedly free second chip?

I would like to bring this to upper management - if there are any others let me know it seemed systematic. 

-----MCM

LeylaG
3 von 3

Dear MCM1,

Thank you for your message. Sorry if you experienced a bad experience following your subscription change from NATEL® infinity XL to NATEL® infinity plus XL. There is absolutely no trick, abuse or fraud here, but an unfortunate mistake. Indeed, a second contract NATEL® infinity plus XL has been created instead of an included NATEL® data XL. 

The new subscription NATEL® infinity plus XL does include an extra SIM card for a NATEL® data XL and an all year round roaming use in EU/Western Europe for a total of CHF 179.-.

The second NATEL® infinity plus XL has been changed yesterday to a NATEL® data XL. Your request is currently in progress with the financial service who will cancel the wrong billing.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,