• Geschlossen

Getting the NATEL data with Infinity XL

Swissy78
Level 1
1 von 2

Hello

I have just got myself a Natel Infinity XL, and want to get the Natel Data they offer free with it.

When I go to the page, it seems that I have to pay 89chf. Is that correct or will this sum be removed from bill?

Thanks for the help

Regards

1 Kommentar 1
KatrinM
2 von 2

Dear Swiss78

Thank you for your interest.

With NATEL® infinity plus XL you can have an additional free NATEL® data SIM. You can only obtain the free SIM card with NATEL® infinity plus XL over the following website. During the order process monthly costs of CHF 89.- will be displayed. The amount is directly credited to your NATEL® bill and need not be paid.

To see your NATEL® data benefit with a NATEL® infinity XL (not infinity plus XL), activate under "Do you use a NATEL® infinity (plus) product?" the checkbox "infinity (plus) S, M & L or infinity XL" . So if you combine for example NATEL® data XL with a NATEL® infinity (not infinity plus) subscription you only pay CHF 49.-. The price without ® data benefit is CHF 89.-.

More information online under: https://www.swisscom.ch/en/residential/mobile/subscription-tariffs_new.html?aboCategory=nfxe63tfl5ww...

Kind regards

Liebe Grüsse, best regards
Katrin (Moderatorin) | (moderator)
Liebe Grüsse, best regards
Katrin (Moderatorin) | (moderator)
Editiert