• Der Fragesteller hat diesen Beitrag als gelöst markiert.
  • Geschlossen

Do you have a USB modem or a wireless mobile hotspot you don't use anymore?

ciaodejan
Level 1
1 von 2

IMG_20160205_132455.jpg

English version

Hi, 

I have an old Huawei USB modem that came with my mobile internet subscription. It was very practical to use and I didn't have to waste battery on my smartphone in order to use it as a hotspot. I have used the USB stick for 4.5 years until recently when it broke. A technician told me it would be useless to repair it and that it would be better to replace it. My local Swisscom Shop at Lugano refused to replace the old USB modem and only offered me to buy a new one. 

So, before I buy a new modem I was wondering if you have an old one you want to get rid of. If so, please let me know.

IMG_20160205_132603.jpg

Italian version

Ciao,
Ho un vecchio modem USB Huawei che ho ricevuto assieme all'abbonamento Internet mobile. È sempre stato molto pratico da usare e non ho dovuto sprecare la batteria del mio smartphone solo per usarlo come un hotspot. Ho usato la chiavetta USB per 4 anni e mezzo ma ultimamaente si è rotta. L'ho portata dal tecnico ma mi ha detto che sarebbe inutile ripararla e che sarebbe meglio sostituirla. Lo Swisscom Shop a Lugano ha rifiutato di sostituire il vecchio modem USB e mi ha soltanto offerto di acquistarne uno nuovo. 

Perciò, prima di acquistare un nuovo modem mi chiedevo se qualcuno di voi ne ha uno vecchio che non usa più. Fatemi sapere, grazie.

HILFREICHSTE ANTWORT1

Akzeptierte Lösungen
ciaodejan
Level 1
2 von 2

Yesterday I received a USB modem. Tested it. It works. 

Many thanks to all the Swisscom Community.

1 Kommentar 1
ciaodejan
Level 1
2 von 2

Yesterday I received a USB modem. Tested it. It works. 

Many thanks to all the Swisscom Community.