• Der Fragesteller hat diesen Beitrag als gelöst markiert.
  • Geschlossen

Angebot für Ausländer in der Schweiz

bookmanjb
Level 2
1 von 14

Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut. Ich hoffe dass ihr Englisch lesen können.

We are going to spend 3 weeks in Switzerland during August in a house auf dem Land with no Wifi. It looks from the Swisscom coverage map that there is 4G cellular coverage. At the least, it will be 3G. I would like to use my iPhone as a hotspot in order to surf on our laptops. But that uses a LOT of data. After browsing the Swisscom site, it looks like the best option is the Natel Easy Data Package of 1.2 GB  for 30 days for CHF 29,– But I think that 1.2 GB will be used up really fast if I stream it through my iPhone Personal Hotspot. Is there no better option offered by Swisscom (or another provider) for my situation?

Editiert
HILFREICHSTE ANTWORT1

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Gemadali
Level 2
6 von 14

Hello

you can take the Swisscom Natel easy smart (Prepaid):

https://www.swisscom.ch/en/residential/mobile/subscription-tariffs/natel-easy-smart.html

Then you can choose between different data-packages, for example the 1.2GB package für CHF 29.00 (valid 30 days). With this you reach max. 10Mbit/s Download, and it's valid 30 days.

You can also buy 5GB Speed package for CHF 5.00. It is valid 24hours and gives you a speed of max. 21Mbit/s Download.

13 Kommentare 13
Tschamic
Super User
2 von 14

Es gibt verschiedene Anbieter, wichtig ist, dass dort eine Abdeckung (cell) vorhanden ist.

Tschamic

*Rechtschreibfehler sind gewollt und dienen der Unterhaltung.*
*P.S. Den "Daumen hoch" kann man, wenn es geholfen hat, drücken.*
*Rechtschreibfehler sind gewollt und dienen der Unterhaltung.*
*P.S. Den "Daumen hoch" kann man, wenn es geholfen hat, drücken.*
bookmanjb
Level 2
3 von 14

Danke für die schnelle Antwort. Aber ich bin nicht sicher was eine Abdeckung ist. Sie haben 'cell' geschrieben.  Auf Englisch, gibt's viele verschiedene Übersetzungen für 'cell'. Meinen Sie, 'Handy'?

Samsi
Super User
4 von 14

He mean the network coverage.

Dani (CH)
Super User
5 von 14
Er meinte wahrscheinlich COVERAGE 🙂
Gemadali
Level 2
6 von 14

Hello

you can take the Swisscom Natel easy smart (Prepaid):

https://www.swisscom.ch/en/residential/mobile/subscription-tariffs/natel-easy-smart.html

Then you can choose between different data-packages, for example the 1.2GB package für CHF 29.00 (valid 30 days). With this you reach max. 10Mbit/s Download, and it's valid 30 days.

You can also buy 5GB Speed package for CHF 5.00. It is valid 24hours and gives you a speed of max. 21Mbit/s Download.

bookmanjb
Level 2
7 von 14

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

bookmanjb
Level 2
8 von 14

Danke für die Erklärung. 

bookmanjb
Level 2
9 von 14

Thanks so much for the info. I saw the CHF 29,– package but I didn't see anything about the 24 hour 5 GB package. Where can I find details for that? Thanks.

Gemadali
Level 2
10 von 14

You can open the link

then click on the register "data packages" and scroll down a bit - there you can see all avaiable data packages 🙂

POGO 1104
Super User
11 von 14
There are 2 other (big) Network Operators in Swiss with better datapacks for prepaid SIM. For example: 1.99/day or 2.50/day with unlimited data and fullspeed 4G. 😉
The Swisscom 5.- daily Datapack is limited to 21Mbit/s speed and max. 5GB / 24h volume
keep on rockin'
keep on rockin'
bookmanjb
Level 2
12 von 14

Thanks so much for the info. I tried to get the 2,50 plan online but they required a Swiss address. Kind of leaves the tourist out of luck. 

POGO 1104
Super User
13 von 14
In Switzerland (maybe at airport), you can go in the shop of your favorite network operator and buy the SIM. No problem. You need a ID or passport on all operators to get a prepaid SIM
keep on rockin'
keep on rockin'
bookmanjb
Level 2
14 von 14

Thanks! That's what I'll do.