cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Samsung and delivery

Marco3sm
Level 4
1 of 5

Due to the present situation, will the Samsung Galaxy ultra 20 5G be delievered?

I saw that you have the models exposed now but noone could tell me if the delivery was possible. 

I would like to be ensured that it will be deliever and also that I can apply for the offer of samsung budz + which can only be done by using the phone purches, this is clearly written on samsumg web site.

thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
LeylaG
Level 4
2 of 5

Hello @Marco3sm

Due to the Coronavirus, many product manufacturers have closed their factories in China. 

As a result, the supply of certain material is disrupted or even interrupted.

According to the last information, we have no news about a delay concerning the Samsung devices. 

In any case, if that would happen, Samsung should adapt the delay of its offer.

Hope it helps!

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
A like always brings a smile 😄 Don't forget to accept helpful solutions
4 Comments 4
LeylaG
Level 4
2 of 5

Hello @Marco3sm

Due to the Coronavirus, many product manufacturers have closed their factories in China. 

As a result, the supply of certain material is disrupted or even interrupted.

According to the last information, we have no news about a delay concerning the Samsung devices. 

In any case, if that would happen, Samsung should adapt the delay of its offer.

Hope it helps!

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
A like always brings a smile 😄 Don't forget to accept helpful solutions
Plifischeutt89
Level 4
3 of 5

I thought that Samsung was a South Korean company

Marco3sm
Level 4
4 of 5

Samsung is from Seoul South Korea 🇰🇷 

Zuldippe68
Level 4
5 of 5

During this pandemic, ensuring health safety is the most important thing, not only Samsung but also other major electronics companies. It is normal to stop launching or exporting new products.

Edited