• The questioner has marked this post as solved.

backup restore

Mumeulob57
Level 1
1 of 4

How can I restore a backup on Mycloud to another computer

Edited
ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
Black Mamba
Super User
2 of 4

@Mumeulob57 

myCloud desktop
Connect your computer directly to your online storage: everything you place in the new folder is stored locally on your device.

Using the myCloud desktop and app – Help | Swisscom | Swisscom

myCloud computer backup
The myCloud computer backup automatically and continuously backs up folders and files that you have stored locally on your computer or a connected external hard drive. If you lose your computer, you can restore your backup to a new computer or recover accidentally deleted files. You can also back up multiple devices, allowing you to access your backed-up computer data from anywhere, even with your smartphone or tablet.

Un "Like" fait toujours plaisir / Valider une réponse comme "Solution"
3 Comments 3
Black Mamba
Super User
2 of 4

@Mumeulob57 

myCloud desktop
Connect your computer directly to your online storage: everything you place in the new folder is stored locally on your device.

Using the myCloud desktop and app – Help | Swisscom | Swisscom

myCloud computer backup
The myCloud computer backup automatically and continuously backs up folders and files that you have stored locally on your computer or a connected external hard drive. If you lose your computer, you can restore your backup to a new computer or recover accidentally deleted files. You can also back up multiple devices, allowing you to access your backed-up computer data from anywhere, even with your smartphone or tablet.

Mumeulob57
Level 1
3 of 4

Thanks very much. I managed to download the files I needed.

Gaeilgeoir
Super User
4 of 4

@Mumeulob57 Thank you for your feedback, please mark @Black Mambapost as solution, so that others with the same problem can immediately see how it can be solved and as far as I know him, he would also appreciate a Like 😀👍.

Agus fágaimid siúd mar atá sé.
Agus fágaimid siúd mar atá sé.
Edited