• The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Netflix - Outlander Season 7

Liempiempei86
Level 1
1 of 5

Hello, 

When will season 7 of Outlander air o Netflix?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
Gaeilgeoir
Super User
5 of 5

@Liempiempei86 If you speak German, here's an article, since the rights to Outlander, in this it is assumed that the season will be available on Netflix in summer 2024 at the earliest, currently you can buy or rent the season on Amazon Prime, so it is not released for Netflix in Germany (thus also in Switzerland). Another article even mentions 2025, so I don't think even Netflix itself can say exactly when the season will be released.

Outlander: Staffel 7 im Stream sehen - Bei Amazon, Netflix und Co. | NETZWELT

Agus fágaimid siúd mar atá sé.
4 Comments 4
Gaeilgeoir
Super User
2 of 5

@Liempiempei86 We are Swisscom clients and can‘t say nothing about plans and schedules of Netflix. You may contact Netflix directly here:

https://help.netflix.com/en/contactus

bitracer
Super User
3 of 5

It was presented as Netflix Original in Europe, so it's logical that it will be available on Netflix.

My wife is a big fan of the show.

Gaeilgeoir
Super User
4 of 5

@bitracer The question wasn't "Will it be available" but "when will it be" 😃.

Gaeilgeoir
Super User
5 of 5

@Liempiempei86 If you speak German, here's an article, since the rights to Outlander, in this it is assumed that the season will be available on Netflix in summer 2024 at the earliest, currently you can buy or rent the season on Amazon Prime, so it is not released for Netflix in Germany (thus also in Switzerland). Another article even mentions 2025, so I don't think even Netflix itself can say exactly when the season will be released.

Outlander: Staffel 7 im Stream sehen - Bei Amazon, Netflix und Co. | NETZWELT